GOLDEN OAK is a light translucent colour similar to the pressure treated brown colour. Best to be used when a light natural wood like finished is required. We recommend this is used on bare timber rather than a clear to slow down UV degradation.
• Timber Buildings
• Summer Houses
• Garden Furniture
• External Timbers and Cladding
• Long-lasting protection
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Low odour
• Water repellent uses nanotechnology
• Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
• Rich long-lasting colour
• Plant child and pet friendly
• Microporous high-build coating
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approximately 10-12m²
This is a protective water-repellent coating. If your timber isn't treated with a preservative then depending on the type of wood and product, you may want to use our Wood Preserver ++ first.