CEDAR in Timber Eco shield is bold and red, a striking colour to use in the garden and as a contrast to black. It is definitely a more red than brown colour and would look at home on a Norwegian mountain cabin.
• Timber Buildings
• Summer Houses
• Garden Furniture
• External Timbers and Cladding
• Long-lasting protection
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Low odour
• Water repellent uses nanotechnology
• Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
• Rich long-lasting colour
• Plant child and pet friendly
• Microporous high-build coating
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approximately 10-12m²
This is a protective water-repellent coating. If your timber isn't treated with a preservative then depending on the type of wood and product, you may want to use our Wood Preserver ++ first.